Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
- Sales of Siemens Process Instrumentation product family (pressure transmitters, level transmitters, flowmeters, Weighing products and valve positioners)
- Increase touch time with customers in region
- Improve relation with customers in allocated geographical territories
- To improve market share in Pharma, chemical, Cement and Refinery applications.
How do I qualify for this job?
- B.E or BTECH (Instrumentation / Electronics)
- Candidate should have good knowledge of customer base in Delhi NCR
- Candidate should have experience of 3-5 years in Process Instrumentation products
- Candidate should have good reputation amongst Delhi NCR customers.
- Candidate should have very good command over written and spoken English
- Candidate should have very good presentation skills
- Candidate should have good command on MS excel, word, PPT.
- Candidate should have great interpersonal skills and should be able to work in a Team
- Candidate should have Basic knowledge of Pharma, chemical, Cement and Refinery applications.
- Attitude for learning and passion for travelling.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities with in which we work.
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.com
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time