Then come and join our global team as Senior Management Consultant (f/m/d) in (Clinical) Operational Consulting to use your experience as a clinical expert to make a contribution to our customers in German-speaking countries. We bring together medical process knowledge, digital expertise and many years of clinical experience into a single department unit.
Value Partners for Healthcare Consulting is part of the Enterprise Services organization and one of the most dynamic and fastest growing units of Siemens Healthineers. We offer our customers a comprehensive range of independent consulting services as well as tailored advice about the implementation of Siemens Healthineers' product portfolio.
This position can be filled at our locations in Erlangen and Berlin. Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support our German consulting practice in its objective to become one of the largest healthcare consulting organizations in the world. You will use your in-depth expertise to help the organization expand further in line with our business plan
- You will take the lead in projects within healthcare facilities. Working together with the project team, you will direct the collaboration with our customers, develop efficiency-focused solutions for the processes involved, and support their implementation
- You will drive forward the acquisition of projects and our Consulting unit's systematic marketing activities. More specifically, you will prepare offers for our customers and will have a lead role in the development of white papers, for example
- In the course of supporting our customers, you will identify and exploit opportunities to expand projects. Continuous communications with the customer on an equal footing ensure the success of our work. You will challenge our customers' approach, put forward sound arguments, and remain calm and professional even if things become difficult
- You have a strong interest in clinical processes and their further development in practice
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Healthcare Consulting
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a degree preferably in a natural sciences or medical discipline. Ideally, you have an additional qualification in economics (e.g. an MBA) and/or another advanced degree (e.g. PhD, M.D.)
- You have many years of project experience in the field of healthcare, and relevant consulting experience would be an advantage
- You have in-depth expertise in the clinical environment and have already gained relevant experience in a clinic or healthcare facility
- You have experience of applying customary technologies and digital solutions in the provision of healthcare
- You are very familiar with clinical pathways, process analyses and optimizations, LEAN approaches, process mining and design thinking, and ideally you have already applied these approaches extensively in order to optimize patient care
Your attributes and skills:
- Your outstanding presentation and communication skills and excellent command of German and English enable you to communicate seamlessly on an equal footing with different stakeholders in both a national and international environment
- Your demonstrable ability to work in project teams and motivate others enables you to help healthcare providers in Germany (as your core focus) and around the world to be successful in a dynamic environment
- Your qualities include exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to interact effectively with the various stakeholders
- You are also keen to travel in order to carry out project business and sales activities at the locations where our customers operate
- You have a professional, customer-focused manner and you conduct yourself like a consultant
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time