Team Leader Product Management Digitalization will be responsible for shaping and driving our innovative digitalization portfolio in the area of Machine Virtualization / Simulation, Internet of Things (IoT) and analytics (including AI) in our Machine Tool Systems business, being a part of headquarter functions, this position will have a global impact reporting to Siemens functions in Germany and collaborating tightly with teams in Turkey and other countries!
Analyzing market trends and customer use-cases, defining product features, business models and interacting with R&D teams in an agile software development process taking end-to-end responsibility for a set of products will be the main tasks in this position.
In collaboration with sales and marketing you will drive marketing, communication and sales campaigns to develop business with our digitalization products aimed at simulating, verifying and optimizing operation of machines (both CNC and Additive manufacturing)
Heading the team you will lead a group of product managers and business developers ensuring high performance, positive work spirit and personal development of the team members!
What are my responsibilities?
- Product definition for innovative digitalization / software portfolio,
- Global business development of the portfolio,
- Management of a team of product managers and business developers,
- Tight collaboration with software development teams working in an agile process,
- International collaboration with other teams and functions.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Technical education background or comparable knowledge preferably combined with strong business skills,
- Experience in software business especially in product management and business development for software products,
- Strong story telling skills,
- Very strong interpersonal skills in an intercultural environment,
- Fluent English speaking and writing (German is a plus).
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time