We shape our portfolio in urban and freight transportation as a leading company that offers electric drive solutions, systems, products and services for buses, trucks and other special vehicles. Our creative team is changing the future of electric mobility through innovative technologies and services. From development and production to sales and services, we are present in the entire life cycle of our products.
Become part of our growing and global team.
- You will work closely with the customer, the responsible project manager as well as system architects to identify customer requirements on vehicle level
- You will track new feature or function development against schedule and requirements fulfillment
- Based on the existing system configuration and architecture, you specify and execute vehicle integration tests
- You will analyze system behavior and verify the expected system responses.
- You also perform parameterization and functions optimization of drive system on the customer vehicle, according to customer requirements, while considering applicable standards
- You build and manage customer-specific software packages, generate relevant test protocols and reports
- In case of deviations, you inform it accordingly and perform the follow up process with the development team and oversee the acceptance of the vehicle by following the applicable processes
- You configure the relevant test tools according to the test strategy
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- You have already acquired relevant professional experience and expertise in the field of "application engineering" or software testing
- In addition, you have an understanding of electric vehicles architecture
- Ideally, you have a basic knowledge of drive and control technology
- You are familiar with CANape and CANalyzer or similar tools for application and vehicle diagnostics
- On top of that, you have great communication skills, are solution orientated and are a team player
- You are able to work in a team and are willing to travel occasionally.
- Basic knowledge of UDS, SAE J1939, ISO26262 and ISO21434 would be desirable
- You have experience with Polarion, Enterprise Architect and Matlab/Simulink
- Fluent in German and English complete your profile
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time