As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Overall responsibility for the execution of the complete Auxilary Power Engineering scope for a Substation project.
- Design for Medium Voltage and Low voltage distribution systems.
- Calculation of fault levels, current carrying capacity, transformer sizing, DG set size, battery capacity, cable size
- Preparation of 3D-HV AC & DC switchyard layouts, building layouts with required air clearance.
- Preparation of 3D-Control building layouts considering erection/maintenance requirements.
- Preparation of General layout drawings, Earthing drawing, Lightning Protection study.
- Preparation of 3D for HV wires and Bus-works, drawing & BOQ generation. /Drawings
- Cable trays, conduit planning, Cable routing, 3D model development, drawings/BOQ generation.
- Fire detection, Intruder system planning, 3D model development, BOQ and drawing generation.
- Lighting and small power designing, 3D modeling development, BOQ and drawing generation.
- Interdisciplinary coordination during proposal, basic and detail design of project.
· Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
· Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 0-2 years fresh Graduates in Electrical Engineering.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and willing to work in inter disciplinary teams.
- Exposure to working in 3D environment.
- Beginner level exposure of Autodesk tools- Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks will be added advantage.
- Beginner level knowledge of Substation or Power plant or Oil and Gas industry projects.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Gurugram . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time