Support in the areas of planning and forecasting, and ensure timely and accurately reporting for the management of the assigned organization units
What are my job responsibilities?
- Responsible for preparation of monthly/quarterly/year-end planning and reporting activities and management reports
- Process owner for budgeting and planning tool in ASEANPAC and ensuring proper administration of planning tool together with IT in accordance with global guidelines
- Coordinating and communicating with the global process owners and stakeholders on the planning reporting requirements and processes
- Responsible in ensuring timely and accurate reporting of management information cockpit for the different stakeholders in supporting operational excellence controlling
- Ensure continuous improvement of controlling and reporting processes and systems
- Involved in CF R roadmaps, initiatives and projects and continuous improvement process activities
- Topic Matter Expert for topic in the region
- Build awareness and provide training to users on whenever necessary
- Support ad-hoc requirement/task
How can I qualify for the role?
- A sound Degree in Accounting and Finance on related qualification with at least 3 to 4 years of experience in function of Business Analyst and Controlling function
- Advanced knowledge and experience in accounting and reporting
- Minimum 3 years handled multinational corporation clients or direct multinational corporation experience
- Advanced knowledge in SAP and Microsoft office applications
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, possess analytical skills, ability to adapt to change and strong presentation skill
- Able to guide other team members in executing tasks
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time