Let’s shape the future of logistics together
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. With our technologies tons of baggage and other goods are managed and sorted every day. Our customers keep track of their processes along the complete supply chain with the help of our intelligent software solutions.
As a legally independent entity within Siemens, we offer the dynamics and benefits of a medium-sized company in the variety of opportunities of a global enterprise.
If you have an impressive portfolio of complex systems experience, are familiar with 3D design tools and have outstanding communication and presentation skills, join us as a Systems Architect in Singapore!
As Systems Architect, you will collaborate across several engineering disciplines and bid / project management teams to manage all aspects of system requirements, starting from customer needs analysis to systems design validation.
Main tasks of the role
- Technical system responsibility
- Requirements engineering in project offer and execution phases
- Calculation of related efforts
- Creating and validation of systems designs for baggage handling systems regarding performance, throughput, function, collision and integrity checks
- Clarification of technical interfaces to the building incl. HVAC, to steelworks and to third party products
- Technical sales support, present / explain concepts to the customer
- Co-ordinate the technical alignment with international engineering trades and bid / project management
- Technical risk and change management
- Preparation and submittal of documents to the customer
- Support of commissioning and acceptance tests
The listed responsibilities generally cover the essential duties expected to be performed by individuals who are assigned to this position. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list, and reasonable adjustments of the responsibilities may be required due to changing business conditions.
Qualifications and skills required for the role
- Majored in a technical subject like engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Experience in integrated planning and design of logistics systems or civil engineering projects, baggage handling and on-site experience desirable
- Good knowledge in 3D design tools like Autodesk REVIT, AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Practical experiences in risk & change management
- Fluent in English and German (spoken and written) to communicate with international colleagues including Germany headquarters
- Intercultural competencies – ability to work in and technically leading an international team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Implementation and enforcement abilities
- International travel readiness required
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics PTE LTD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time