- Steer and oversee the overall development of Xcelerator for China, including overall program management, enrichment of local marketplace functionality, development of local offerings, improvement of awareness, engagement of local partners, etc.
- Liaise with Global Team to align on overall strategy & implementation plans.
- Collaborate with local business & functional stakeholders to drive implementation with aligned strategic direction.
- Align and define KPI systems (by function, by level) to enable execution of strategy.
- Collaborate with business owners to drive sales of pilot offerings and create business impact.
- Collaborate with functional experts to drive operational topics: marketing activities, financial value flow, etc.
- Liaise with Global Team to align on the overall ecosystem strategy & partner development plan.
- Collaborate with Siemens Businesses to manage ecosystem partners.
- Define of detailed processes (identify, onboard, engage, develop, evaluate).
- Build and strengthen ecosystem partner pool.
- Enrich China marketplace offerings by onboarding partners products / solutions.
- Organize events to engage customers, partners, KOLs, developers, etc. to expand ecosystem.
- Bachelor's degree or above, business & administration related degree is preferred.
- 5 years' experience in a management position / cross-business project management is preferred.
- Experience in ecosystem development / community building, as well as experience in digital marketing / new marketing technology is preferred.
- Hands on experience of a 2B platform, e.g., the planning & implementation, customer development; experience of industrial platform is preferred.
- Knowledge of digitalization in the industry sector is preferred.
- Strong passion in driving new business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to handle multi-business-unit communication & co-ordination.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time