Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with usCan we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission. Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This role needs
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for Software Development:
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the client
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Ensure software security
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Ready to move on to new technologies to meet business requirement.
Qualifications and Skills
- MCA/B.Tech or B.E Computer Science/BSc IT
- Framework: MVVM, MVC
- Database: MSSQL
Good to have Skills:
- Hands on experience into C#, WPF development
- Good working experience on MVVM, MVC
- Well versed into OOPS and Entity framework
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time