Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
The Director MR CTH Market Development is responsible for driving profitable growth for MR in Radiation Oncology (MR Simulation), in close collaboration with the Imaging field team, i.e. MR and CTH Product Sales Executives as well as Account Executives. The ideal candidate will have a strong business background, clinical knowledge of the field of Radiation Oncology as well as expertise on MRI. (Location must be close to major airport hub city.)
- Business Management: Assess the strategic position MR in RO and creating and executing a Business Strategic Plan that supports profitable growth in this segment. Ensure that volume and profit goals are met for the MR in RO segment. Track and report regional key business data.
- Sales Support: Support CTH and MR Product Sales Executives with creating and delivering compelling MR in RO presentations and sales pitch.
- Customer Relationship Management: Maintain and build close relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in MR in RO with involvement of both local and global Business Unit leadership where appropriate. Identify critical customer decisions, trends, and assess business implications for Division.
- Actively contributes to gain market mind share for the segment.
- Sales training and marketing: develop and deliver internal sales training material to CTH and MR PSE’s. In collaboration with Product Marketing Managers, contribute to the development of relevant marketing collaterals and campaigns.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Strong Communication skills and leadership skills
- Requires product skills with Clinical and technical knowledge in MR in the field of Radiation Oncology
- Demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and targeted execution of measures
- Work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and team members to produce the best results
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems
- Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals
- Knowledge of the organization and how to effectively motivate and push in the right direction
- Have impact to implement necessary changes with all internal and external partners involved
- Skills to guide the team towards a high performance culture
- 10 years of healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Required travel: 50% or more
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 15 years of healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
- Master’s degree.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.