Mode of Employment: Limited, 10 - 20 h / week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- Supporting the development of Digital Marketing activities with creative initiatives
- Within international sales focus creating videos in our video production team
- Research, create, and publish customer success stories, projects, products and innovations across multiple channels
- Manage the activities to internal and external parties
- Implement and manage various publication channels that help drive traffic and generate leads. (Elements can include, but not limited to, social media, advertising, events, promotions, direct mail, brochures, audio-visual products, etc.)
- Closely working with the Marketing Team as well as other departments such as PLM and Sales Managers
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- University student in Business Administration, Marketing, Media and Communication, or related areas, ideally in your final 1-3 semesters
- You are motivated and enthusiatic to technical topics using video formats
- Experience with media and video tools (Blackmagic Camera, Live Production and Post Production with Davinci Resolve)
- Experience with life production in Studios in tone, video, lighting and green screen
- You have experience in using a video editing tool as well as photo editing tool such as Photoshop and using Microsoft Office 365, especially PowerPoint and Teams
You want to be part of a video production team and operate the studio and develop new formats
Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
Fluent English both written and verbal in addition to your native language. Very good command of English as you will need to communicate with colleagues around the world
Finally and most importantly, you are culturally open-minded, diligent and a result oriented person with the willingness to learn new skills
You are welcome to support us from the home office
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time