We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens Industry is looking for a Switchboard Order Engineer to join their Spartanburg, SC team in Monterrey location. The Switchboard Order Engineer position is responsible for completing semi-complex design drawings and creating BOMs for the construction of Switchboards per UL 891 in a timely manner with minimal errors.
What will you do?
- Review incoming orders to verify all information required to process the order is available.
- Prepare detailed drawings, create parts, & manipulate BOMs to meet customer design specifications & conform to UL891 standards.
- Process orders in a timely manner with minimal errors.
- Works with Sales, Order Management, Customer Service, Assemblers, & Testing personnel to address any issues.
What will you need to succeed?
- BS in Engineering (with strong electrical knowledge).
- At least 6 months/1 year of experience in similar positions (internship experience is allowed)
- MS Office
- Technical knowledge of low voltage power distribution electrical products
- Experience with Switchgear/Switchboards and PLC
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Location: Santa Catarina, Nuevo León
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time