We are looking for a Private Equity Fund Administrator supporting the Siemens Financial Services (SFS) Equity Finance Americas business.
You will be responsible for business administration topics related to our growing pipeline and portfolio of equity investments in our shareholding entities across the Americas. This covers payment processes, order management for consulting services and administrative aspects of shareholding entities in accordance with SFS EQ policies and local Siemens guidelines and processes. You will collaborate closely with the teams of the EQ AM business, the SFS Accounting and EQ Business Controlling team in Germany as well as our shareholding entities in Canada, US, Mexico and Brazil
This position comes with full benefits and is bonus eligible.
Senior Private Equity Fund Administrator you will have 5+ years of experience in business administrations and shareholder controlling prefer within financial services industry
Private Equity Fund Administrator you will have 3+ years of experience in business administrations and shareholder controlling prefer within financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with service agreements with international financial service entities such as Canada, Mexico, Brazil, etc
- Experience with establishing business administration set-up in foreign shareholding entities, such as service agreements, order management & payment processes, internal controls set-up, etc
- Experience International shared services management
- Support fast-paced, agile, diverse and transaction-oriented teams with the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work virtually and work with international teams and communicate efficiently in the global unit.
- You are highly motivated and have a self-starter personality that enjoys working independently and under high pressure. Sound judgment is an important criterion.
- Prefer you have a deep knowledge of SFS and Siemens' businesses to understand processes, tools and guidelines (PERFERED)
- Prefer you have experience with legal documents.
- Payment process for capital contributions and incoming payments to/from equity investments
- Order management process for engagement of consultants
- Accruals and forecasting of consulting expenses, including development and maintenance of tools and processes
- Administration of cost charges for services to/from other Siemens entities including related documentation
- Establish business administration set-up in foreign shareholding entities, such as service agreements, order management & payment processes, internal controls set-up, etc
- Alignment and documentation of business administration topics in EQ policies
- Support with further administrative aspects of growing EQ business as needed
Want to have impact on improving people’s life by financing the future of energy, infrastructure, and healthcare industries? Whether in power / renewables, transportation or healthcare, energy and infrastructure projects often require substantial amounts of money. Siemens Financial Services Equity Finance (SFS EQ) offers a broad variety of financing solutions, spanning from traditional equity project finance to platform and fund structures, adding new value for both the customer and the involved Siemens Operating and Strategic companies.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.