Area of Responsibilities:
* Plans sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region.
* Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
* Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
* Spots opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
* Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
* Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt / other involved professionals and management.
* Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
* Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
* Contributes to the development of After-Market business in the region.
* May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
At least 5 years experience in Sales for industrial automation or Electrical product ( as Area Sales is preferred)
Having experience to handle more than 20 End customer.
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Good communication in English
Good analytical and questioning skills coupled with ability to develop and implement sales strategies
Proven track record in delivering good business results.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc... We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time