Would you be intrigued by an opportunity to explore interesting and unusual ways to exercise your deep skills in computer science, especially applying advanced AI techniques in testing of intelligent systems? Are you passionate about bringing your knowledge of machine learning and deep learning to solve real-world problems? Join our research group to explore how to apply these technologies to test and validate complex industrial systems and intelligent systems in the age of Digitalization and Automation.
This is your role. What part will you play?
You will architect, design, and develop prototypes and technology demonstrators with very high quality to solve contemporary and emerging critical business challenges using machine learning and deep learning. Following are (but not limited to) your core business expectations:
· Demonstrate passion for deep understanding of state-of-the-art in Devops including knowledge of pipelines, cloud technologies and backend frameworks.
· Hands-on skills in applying the above techniques to real industrial problems to deliver solutions to Siemens business globally (includes creating PoCs/PoVs and integrating with existing Siemens products/applications)
· Continuously hone and upgrade your skills in the constantly evolving technology world: create the future through intellectual property such as patents and publications in prestigious conferences and journals.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Computer Science
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of Devops including various tools and frameworks
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of virtualization/containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Excellent programming skills in Python. Additionally, experience in JAVA is preferred.
- Knowledge of creating quick prototypes of basic front end with frameworks like Flask or Django is preferred
- Good working knowledge software engineering methodologies.
- Good working knowledge of frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- While you are self-motivated and capable of working independently, you are also comfortable in teams
- Bachelors/Masters/ Ph.D. in Computer Science (or related fields)
- Technical papers at prestigious conferences and journals would be a plus
We are Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We are dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: Corporate Research, Siemens India website and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time