We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Join our team as “Application Support Engineering Manager” in Seoul, Korea.
Siemens Digital Industry Software is an innovation and technology leader in digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries. We help our customers to fully exploit the potential of data for their company by connecting the real and digital worlds and combining the power of hardware and software. This way, we bring together processes that previously ran separately into one continuous flow of data, thus enabling the industrial Internet of Things. An Internet that covers the entire value chain, from shop floor to top floor, from sensors to the cloud.
Simcenter is a flexible, open, and scalable portfolio of the best predictive simulation and test applications that support customer at every step in customer’s digital journey. Simcenter is a key component within Xcelerator which is digital transformation portfolio of Siemens Digital Industry Software.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced Simcenter Customer Support(SCS) team that is managing world-class engineering products in our Simcenter portfolio. As a Manager in our SCS team, you will work closely with some of our top customers and global product development division to ensure that we provide the best in-class support for our Simcenter products.
The position is technically challenging and holds a broad set of dynamic responsibilities. The candidate will be part of an agile global team that works very closely with top customers and ensures the high quality of our solutions in a constantly changing and highly competitive environment. The ideal candidate will be self-directed, thrives in a fast-moving setting, is hungry for knowledge and is motivated to grow and take on more responsibilities in the organization. The person will have the opportunity to learn a multitude of software tools and solutions and be exposed to the latest development in the industry.
You will lead a team of Application Support Engineers, located in Seoul, to support post-sales efforts and lead adoption at major accounts. You and your team will be a pool of global expert resources for the Simcenter product.
What are YOUR Responsibilities?
You’ll help our customers drive engineering innovation by
· Managing the customer support day-to-day functions i.e technical support to customer issues, responding to escalated customer support issues and implementing customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
· Work closely with sales teams to understand business opportunities, develop and execute regional technical support plan to align with the sales account plans. Also managing resource levels within the technical team to align the right technical resources to support post-sales engagements.
· To drive post-sales support business for Siemens Digital Industry Software, using technical expertise and working directly with customers as a part of Simcenter Customer Support organization to establish criteria for successful product adoption and driving customer success and satisfaction. Communicating frequently with peers and management on progress and account status.
· Provides coaching to facilitate talent development of your team and drives individual and team achievement through the growth talks process.
· Establishes and maintains lines of communication with global product managements and specialist (Industry/Application) on issues such as considerations for product quality, reliability, and performance.
· Manage Knowledge Management process for your team to develop relevant Knowledge Based Articles, Best Practice, Videos driving self-solve process for the customers.
· Assessing customers support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings and next steps.
· Overseeing and evaluating the team’s ongoing training efforts.
· Interviewing and hiring new employees
· Delivering performance evaluations and following the disciplinary process according to company policy.
· Managing the cost of your team.
Primary Job Qualifications:
What do you need to realize what matters.
• Master or above degree required
• 9+ years in industrial experiences
• Must have people management experiences
• Must have self-disciplined, creative, and willing to learn challenges with passion
• Proactive and goal-oriented leadership
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in both English and Korean
• Simulation (CFD) experiences plus
• Electric or Electronics or Chemical knowledge background plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time