Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
- Plan, design and develop cloud based and on-premise digital solutions to meet business requirements in adherence with Siemens standards, processes and best practices
- Own implementation of an application throughout the software development lifecycle
- Develop software independently and rapidly with a focus on quality in an agile environment
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality/time to market imperatives
- Perform application maintenance, production incident problem management, root cause identification, problem solving
- Research current and upcoming digital technologies and frameworks
- Drive/collaborate with other technical leaders/software engineers on system/functional design and development
- Engage with architecture to clearly understand the digital solution design and roadmap
- Collaboration with product owners, stakeholders and designers to implement enhancements or new applications
- Consult with internal/external users, clients, and other technology groups on requirements and issues, recommend programming solutions, install, and support customer exposure systems
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of development experience in cloud application. IOT application/product development experience is a preferred.
- Excellent software architecture design skills.
- Excellent domain knowledge & proven experience working with Java, Spring Framework, Micro service, REST, multi-thread, distribution system, cache, and messaging service
- and data model design & development
- Solid knowledge and comprehensive understanding about DDD, API design, design pattern, commonly used framework, database design & development
- Knowledge of DevOps and tools such as Jenkins, Git, Docker, Kubernetes
- High-energy, team player, detail-oriented, proactive and work under pressure in a dynamic and fast paced environment with frequent and on-time releases
- Strong performance tuning, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills with English(working language) and Mandarin
- Experience in big data platform(e.g. Spark, Flink, Hadoop) is a plus
- Knowledge of streaming data and protocols like WebSockets, MQTT, AMQP is a plus
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Pls find more information at
Siemens official website:
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time