Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Overall responsibility for of 400/220kV as a Site - Manager
- Overall Technical responsibility for the handling the site activities- Preventive maintenance, Breakdown maintenance and testing of the equipment.
- Overall responsibility for the technical evaluation of the offers of sub-contractors.
- Preparation and active participation of technical decisions in arrangement with the project manager and technical project manager
- Regular meetings with regards to project progress, O&M status
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Knowledge acquired in 7 - 10 years in O&M and Testing of EHV 400/220kV equipment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Good knowledge on Offline and Online Conditioning Monitoring/Testing of Switchyard equipment's and basic relay Protection system/scheme understanding (Numerical with SCADA). Safe, error free operations, effective maintenance, knowledge of handling High Voltage substations 220kV/400kV/765kV as a site manager
- Expert level Communication skills for clarifying requirements/solutions and resolving misunderstandings
- Pronounced proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external customers
- Extraordinary Intercultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team
- Proactivity in digging deep into techno-commercial topics, also considering surrounding interface requirements.
- Pronounced Quality Focus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Kolkata, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time