Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial efficiency, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Just like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you!
Our business is growing so we are! The Bulgarian People and Organization team is looking for a hard-working team member with a curiosity about the diverse field of Human Resources.
Your role - contribution to something big:
- Assisting in full-cycle recruitment activities, as e. g. scheduling interviews, sharing feedback to candidates, preparing documents, etc.
- Posting of vacancies in the official career portal and different Job Boards
- Working with our global Talent Acquisition platform
- Participate and support various P&O activities related to Recruitment and Employer Branding
Already intrigued? Here's what you should bring to the table for a successful application:
- Student (at least second year of study) in Economy, Human Resources, Business Administration or another relevant field
- Motivated, proactive, open-minded, responsible, ready to develop and try new things
- Good command of English
- Proven motivation for career and long-term professional development in Talent Acquisition
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We do thank you for your application and interest, and we are looking forward to meeting you!
Ralitsa Ruskova |Talent Acquisition Expert | Mobile: +359 886 434 441
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time