The SAP Specialists will be part of a global Application Management support team with focus on EDI interfaces. He/she will manage all EDI topics and related activities for our global ERP backbone-systems. With detailed knowledge of EDI standards, you will be the EDI subject matter expert, implementing and guiding team members on EDI initiatives. Your understanding of business processes, e. g. sales order fulfilment, logistics and procurement, in conjunction with SAP ERP expertise will enable efficient realization of EDI projects that will be implemented with multiple involved 3rd party service providers.Task and Responsibilities
- Analysis of EDI / ALE requirements of our IT solutions together with internal customers and IT colleagues
- Handling of Change Requests, acting as Change Manager, in process & in tools
- Solution design of EDI interfaces, incl. mapping logic and related EDI workflows
- Consulting with EDI / ALE related topics in close collaboration with functional teams
- Representing EDI team in projects, ensuring best-in-class design and implementation
- Collaboration with our Corporate EDI team
- Sharing relevant Siemens standards with external Service Providers
- Ensuring that Siemens standards will be followed
- Identify processing & performance optimization opportunities
- Identify automation opportunities
- Ensure that Service Providers take care of handed over tasks
- Support with operational Incident & related Problem Management,
- in case Service Providers could not resolve issues, acting as 3rd level Support
- Proactive evaluation of new SAP features in EDI area
University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
- 5 to 8 years of experience with building SAP EDI solutions
- Excellent SAP ERP skills, SAP functional module experience would be beneficial (Sales, Logistics)
- Linux knowledge, incl. Shell scripting (focus: file/folder operations) would be a plus.
- SAP PI basics would be helpful as well.
- Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the SAP technical framework and business processes.
- Must be proficient with concepts of SAP EDI / IDOC / ALE data & processing standards (mainly EDIFACT), ideally experience in multiple branches of industry
- Must be able to write high quality requirement specifications.
- Must be able to demonstrate expertise in EDI/IDOC based solution design and implementation
- Experience in using SAP Solution Manager based Change Management would be beneficial
- AIF knowledge and expertise would be a plus
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA. German Language skills would be very helpful, but are not mandatory.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
- Must be an excellent team player
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time