Siemens Healthineers is shaping the future of healthcare. As a leading medical technology company, we increase value by empowering care providers around the world on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalising healthcare.
Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of healthcare?
Come and join our global team as a Strategic Procurement Specialist for Norway.
You will join a global matrix organisation, where you will support your local colleagues in Norway and collaborate with your Procurement colleagues within the Nordic & Baltic zone. Due to the nature of the work, our new team member is required to be
situated in or near Oslo.
Your Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supplier Management – prepare and conduct negotiations with 3rd party suppliers to obtain highest feasible savings in accordance with budget expectations (direct & indirect categories)
- Execute Supplier Management processes (qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification)
- Ensure a close cooperation with internal stakeholders to ensure customer care and early involvement
- Work closely with Sales, Product and Project Managers to understand the specifications, terms and requirements for each sales opportunity and project implementation
- Support the bid/tender process by providing supplier information and reliable cost data for project calculations
- Identify procurement risks, opportunities, and market forces to avoid potential damage and / or exploit potential opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve overall supplier, process, and business performance.
- Contribute to the implementation and usage of globally defined methods, processes, and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g., compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, company/industry procurement guidelines and regulations, IT systems)
Within the Nordic & Baltic Zone you will:
- Represent Procurement in Cross Functional collaborations in Norway
- Deliver and follow-up on key performance indicators for your country
- Participate in continuous improvement of methods to optimise internal processes and systems
- Act as interface between the country and the zone/regional Procurement function
- Analyse, monitor and ensure purchase volume transparency to support the higher pooling levels within the zone/region
Your skills and competences
- You are a creative, problem solver and innovator
- Analytical and strong negotiator with a proven experience of developing strategic relationships with 3rd Party suppliers
- Good commercial, financial and contractual awareness
- Proficiency in problem-solving to identify and resolve potential threats to supply
- Possess great interpersonal skills - experience of working within a complex / matrix organisation
- Ability to communicate effectively to peers and management
- Experience in establishing robust procurement processes and procedures
- Have an interest for implementing new digital solutions to optimise tasks and workflows
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership when working independently as well as within teams
Your desired qualifications:
- An appropriate procurement background - 5-8 years of Procurement / Supply Chain experience
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in purchasing / logistics economics or equivalent
- Understanding of MS 365 Applications and financial tools (SAP procurement desirable)
- Speak and write English fluently – Norwegian or another Scandinavian language is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Siemens Healthineers is shaping the future of healthcare. As a leading medical technology company headquartered in Erlangen, Germany, Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide through its regional companies to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Siemens Healthineers is continuously developing its product and service portfolio, with AI-supported applications and digital offerings that play an increasingly important role in the next generation of medical technology. These new applications will enhance the company’s foundation in in-vitro diagnostics, image-guided therapy, in-vivo diagnostics, and innovative cancer care. Siemens Healthineers also provides a range of services and solutions to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients.
In fiscal 2021, which ended on September 30, 2021, Siemens Healthineers generated revenue of €18 billion and adjusted EBIT of €3,1 billion. Following the acquisition of Varian Medical Systems, Inc. the company has approximately 66,000 employees worldwide.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We, Siemens Healthineers, believe that our differences make us stronger and enable us to be the innovative company we pride ourselves on. Innovation comes from change, and change takes time and persistence. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive and is the foundation for an inclusive culture. That’s why we are working on diversity and inclusion every day, and we always appreciate and encourage diverse pool of applicants for all our recruitments.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Our values and what we can offer you:
We, Siemens Healthineers, believe that our differences make us stronger and enable us to be the innovative company we pride ourselves on. Innovation comes from change, and change takes time and persistence. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive and is the foundation for an inclusive culture. That's why we are working on diversity and inclusion wvery day, and we always appreciate and encourage diverse pool of applicants for all our recruitments.
We, Siemens Healthineers, have a concept, Healthineers Way of Working, which we believe brings us towards a more flexible, trust-based working models and digital collaboration. Healthineers way of Working enables employees to decide when to work from which place for best team performance and individual preference
Become our new colleague – join us in challenging ourselves while shaping the future of healthcare.
Deadline for applications: August 29th, 2022.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time