Commercial Project Manager – Egypt / Cairo
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure GSW Business unit as a Commercial project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Commercial Project Manager leadership position within a team. You will partner with the Project Manager and ensure the project is delivered in accordance with Project Management (PM) standards, customer requirements, and Financial Reporting Guidelines. Coordination with Accounting, Tax, Treasury, and other fields will ensure that financials are reported accurately and timely, and that risks are handled proactively.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable guidelines by implementing and handling standard policies, processes and procedures.
• Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems (e.g. SAP) - ensures compliance with Siemens’ Financial Reporting Guidelines (FRG), Egyptian Accounting Standards (EAS), and IFRS requirements.
• Leads all project reporting and controlling activities under her/his scope.
• Partners with Project Execution (PE) team to ensure smooth and timely transfer of information to project financials; identifies and implements measures with PE to optimize the project gross profit, cash flow, assets, and financial instruments.
• Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and solves commercial / finance issues.
• Leads and supports the PE management in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
• Acts as business partner to the customer and to management in her/his areas of responsibility.
• Manages and supports PE management to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
• Represents the projects in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
• Coordinates financials with commercial counterpart in headquarters to achieve accurate reporting on world level.
• Ensures that the project achieves the project's deliverable without unnecessary delays / allocates a project's available resources to boost efficiency and cut costs.
• Develops a balanced working environment in her/his assigned area.
• Adheres to Commercial standards, acts according to the Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g., Code of Conduct, Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS), and establishes a culture of trust and integrity within the team.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
• Degree in BA, Finance or relevant qualification from reputable university or college.
• International experience / experience working in multicultural teams is a plus.
• Strong experience with project planning, structuring, controlling, and risk management.
• Expert experience with calculation methods, finance models, forecasting, project controlling (including customs, logistics, and export control), contract and claim management.
• Comfort to implement accounting principles (IFRS), tax, insurances, NCM, FX strategies as required on the project.
• Teamwork, collaboration and good interpersonal skills; negotiation skills is a plus.
• Full professional proficiency in English (both written and oral skills) with strong preference for working Arabic; German is a plus.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time