Global Business Services is an internal service provider for Siemens unit worldwide. We are looking for a Procurement Team Leader who will lead, coach and support the team of procurement professionals providing services to the Siemens companies in Germany (customers) in area of tactical buying, sourcing and supplier management.
What will you do?
- Manage the team of procurement professionals responsible for purchasing of direct / indirect materials.
- Ensure cost-efficient, accurate and on time purchases, including compliance to customer purchasing policies.
- Ensure the KPI fulfillment.
- Support the customers in implementing new tools and technologies.
- Actively seek improvements in supply chain activities and performance, primarily through coordination and collaboration with Supply Chain and Category Management Team and drive implementation in own area of responsibility.
- Collaborate on the P2P automation projects together with the customer.
- Expanding the scope and delivery of the service provision for the customers together with the Key Account Managers.
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge and experience of procurement processes (especially direct material).
- Previous experience min 3 years with SCM from a factory is a big advantage.
- Experience with optimisation / automation projects in procurement is a plus.
- Open minded personality able to identify growth opportunities.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills.
- Profficient German as a must, English on communicative level is a plus.
- Previous experience in leading a team / Willing to undertake people management responsibilities.
- You are ready for occasional business trips.
- You have passion for procurement and SCM.
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either