1. CPM (Commercial Project Manager); tasks incl. but not limited to during project execution
(1) Contract management and order processing in both Sales Order and Purchses Order;
(2) Provide reliable forecast on sales, profit, cash-flow, A/P, A/R etc financial report/analysis; financial tools (SAP, IMAPP etc.) data maintain and responsible for project audit issues, e.g. SOA documents;
(3) Leading project review on progress control and cost control and provide project report/presentation to higher mangement/HQ monthly;
(4) Support PM to provide continuous profitability analysis for improvement and risk prevention; e.g. project R&O management (Risk and Opportunity);
(5) Cash flow analysis and push for cash collection; and FX issues, e.g. MTO and hedging etc
(6) Project commercial daily work (e.g. Expense claim, Site-cash management, Timesheet management);
(7) Project general communication with internal team, customer and vendor; contract negotiation with Customers and Vendors;
(8) Support compliance issue in project etc.
2. Cost Center business admin, cost control, headcount plan etc; and other commercial tasks assigned.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time