- Develop algorithms and architectural concepts to apply AI, conduct related proof-of-concepts and create prototypes to prepare for implementation in an international and interdisciplinary MLOps team.
- Be responsible to identify and scale new data analytics technologies with focus on business benefits and usability.
- Conduct associated consulting in the area of statistical methods and model applications.
- Promote the identified possibilities to apply AI technologies to relevant stakeholders, and partner with business colleagues to operationalize the AI solutions that have proven to deliver business benefit.
- Document the design and implementation for the handover into production.
- Stay up-to-date with cutting-edge research and developments in the area of artificial intelligence and associated software technologies that support Siemens Financial Services’ overall mission, e.g., in the NLP and deep learning spaces.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Accounting, or in a related field
- Multiple years of work experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Relevant project experience in the field of data analytics with focus on machine learning and AI technologies, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Experience in recording customer requirements, conception and presentation of solutions and their implementation in software
- Deep know-how in technologies like Python and R and familiar with latest developments in open source machine learning libraries
- Hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks, e.g., PyTorch, Tensorflow.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (preferably MS Azure), Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL.
- Flexible and creative for different solutions based on highest customer benefit
- Focus on working in a team providing support within an international team of colleagues
- Ready to take over responsibility.
- Good communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Business fluent English and German skills round off your profile.
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time