Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Overall responsibility for complete subcontracting activities in GIS factory.
- Co-ordination with planning, warehouse and dispatch team to fulfill business requirement.
- Identification and implementation of CAPA for complaint received inhouse and from customer sites.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Knowledge acquired in 8 - 10 years in High Voltage product manufacturing and supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or comparable.
- Pronounced proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external customers
- Extraordinary Intercultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-cultural team
- We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time