Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / 15h/week
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) to support the field of virtual reality development.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are developing systems for PC-based virtual reality (PCVR)
- You are assisting in creating the UI and operating room environment
- You are assisting in developing the logic of the instruments
- You are also assisting in animation and 3D model handling and development
- You are debugging and testing the modules
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying in any field of study
- You are good in understanding of version control and handling collaborative development platforms (e.g., git)
- You have a good understanding and Experience in using the Unreal Engine e.g., the blueprint and animation systems and handling morph targets in a 3D model
- Fair grasp on impact of development techniques on performance (specifically in VR)
- Having a 3D design and/or programming skills (C++) is an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good English and German language skills
- You are interested in Unreal Engine, VR development, cardiovascular interventions, 3D modelling and model creation
- You are gaining more development experience in Unreal Engine 5
- You will be involved with big names in the industry such as Charité hospital Berlin and Siemens Healthineers
- Experience in small team coordination
- Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time