Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
A mobile workforce is crucial for Siemens’ business success. In a truly global organization like ours we have one of the highest volumes of international placements (> 100,000 international business trips p.a.,> 20,000 productive assignments p.a. and approx. 1,500 long term delegates (Host Based and Home Based delegations). GBS H2R GMM is the service line combining global guidance, expertise and extensive assignment consulting and services with a global footprint. With a strong entrepreneurial spirit, we strive to enhance quality and efficiency in managing international placements. We are committed to achieve operational excellence and to set a benchmark.
Join our Global Business Services team!
- Drive the E2E process by guiding internal and/or external assignees to make sure the process runs smoothly.
- Ensure that all international assignment related matters such as Immigration, Tax, Social Security, and Corporate Tax are reviewed and compliantly executed.
- Assess assignee’s and accompanying family members’ needs and options, if applicable throughout the assignment life-cycle.
- Ensure compliant procedures for international assignments such as: Permanent Establishment avoidance models, individual tax triggers, internal documentation needed for the assignment e.g. THOP, SLA, etc.
- Manage all assignments in accordance with internal and external defined principles and policies (Global and local circulars and guidelines)
- Prepare and maintain all necessary documents and records for the assignment life-cycle
- Keep all assignees and stakeholders informed during all stages of the assignment, of the status of all compliance and regulatory procedures, including tax filings, visa processing, registration requirements, as well as internal requirements, etc.
- Responsible for the financial aspect of the assignment process by creating income calculations, payment requests, worksheets and updates, shadow payroll enrollment, year-end compensation collection and reporting.
- Ensure timely and accurately billing processes for GMM services to customers
- Ensure tax orders are submitted and authorized in a timely manner
- Ensure completion of tax service process by:
- Obtaining necessary documents required for tax service completion
- Answer all questions from traveler during the tax season
- Provide excellent experience to the assignee
- Resolve stakeholder disputes and bring strategies for solutions.
- Maintain proficiency with GMM IT tools like IHRIS NG, Travel Tracker, WFM, WTS, SharePoint, etc., as well as new tools as they are developed and implemented.
- Understand the escalation management process within GMM, stakeholders and service providers.
What we expect?
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail and process overview.
- Structural and organized
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Tact and persuasive ability
- Teamworking skills
- Good oral and written communication skills both in English and Spanish
- Foreign language abilities
- Situational awareness
- Service delivery management
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time