As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Planning and design of RCC and Steel Structures such as Industrial Buildings, Transformer foundations, and Pipe Rack.
- Ability to effectively obtain, develop and communicate technical information with various internal stakeholders as well as Clients.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively when managing multiple tasks
- Must be self-motivated, results-oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.Tech – Civil Engineer with 3-8 years of related work experience in Oil and Gas Industry or substations.
- Conversant with Civil Design Codes (Indian/Euro/American)
- Hand-on Experience in Civil Design Software (Staad-Pro, Dlubal/ RSTAB,SAP)
- Efficient in the use of MS Office software suite: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Working knowledge of 3D modeling software (Revit/PDMS/ E3D) will be an added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Gurugram . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time