Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
- What part will you play?
You will be part of Turbine Data Cloud team with long time experience in collecting operational data of power plants and provide them to internal customers like engineers and data scientists. Our responsibility is to provide the whole supply chain, from processing incoming data to providing them by using APIs or own developed tools. As a team, we have always the claim to use state of the art technologies You are the responsible person for the overall architecture of our Cloud Platform Turbine Data Cloud
- You will work close together with our internal customers, collect their requirements, provide solutions and support them in case of problems.
- You translate collected technical requirements into work packages and work close together with our developers
- Bring our infrastructure and software to the future by introducing new technologies
- As a member of an international, Agile team, you will need to communicate with your team members and take part in regular planning meetings. You report status of owned task, as well as plan and align timelines for further developments.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Experience working in a .Net Framework/ .NET Core environment
- Experience in software projects
- Proven experience in databases and database architectures
- Experience in working with Windows Server environments and/or Cloud technologies like AWS
- Familiar with code versioning tool Git Lab or equal tools
- Experience with Micro Service architectures (REST) nice to have
- Awareness of IT Security
- A critical thinker, proactive, willing to learn new technologies
- Good interpersonal skills, solid ability to convince people
- Good knowledge about Software architecture
- Working experience with Jira/Confluence nice to have.
- Able to speak and write English in a very good way
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time