Title: Product Owner (f-m-d) for Industrial Cybersecurity Software
Location Nürnberg or Karlsruhe Germany
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries. At Siemens we strongly focus on Cybersecurity and offer Cybersecurity solution to our customers to secure their digital transformation.
Change the future with us!
As Product Owner (f/m/d) for Cybersecurity Software you will have a major impact on the future of Cybersecurity within Digital Industries and drive a variety of topics together. These are your responsibilities and tasks:
- Responsible for the further development and direction of a product or product family throughout all stages of the product life cycle.
- Works with development, product marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that the product is successful in the marketplace upon release.
- Continuously work with development, sales, and product marketing to enhance and manage the product to ensure it meets established goals for revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Handles negotiations and contract discussions with vendors, customers and third parties. Makes critical decisions regarding product lifecycle (e.g., phase-out).
- Has authority on pricing, packaging, etc. of individual products. Represents company plans and product strategies on customer events, fairs or to industry analysts.
- Empowers the product teams to discover & build viable solutions for hard problems in a way that delights consumers and serves the business.
- Own the product life cycle: collect business, technical feedback, and requirements, define, and prioritize product requirements, synthesize the input into the product definition and ensure successful product releases with high customer satisfaction.
- Lead technical product integration with other Cybersecurity, IT and OT systems as well as product-related services.
- Proactively engage with customers to understand their needs.
- You are part of the DI PA DCP NET team and act as product owner for industrial software products.
Your profile for "Making the future possible"
- BSc/MSc/MBA degree or similar (Computer science, industrial engineering, or other engineering and economic backgrounds).
- You will bring with at least 2-4 years of experience in product management/customer success/business development, with proven technology knowledge and education in IT/Cyber/Networking domains.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its full life cycle.
- Experienced in research and analyze of users’ needs, intents, and business cases and defining user workflows.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, combined with fluent level in English.
- Product management skills (scope of work, milestone, delivery control).
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience of security products implementation (i.e., SIEM, IDS, Anomaly Detection etc.).
- Background/knowledge in Cybersecurity consultancy, product management, (regional) sales or risk management.
- Strong understanding of networking domains.
- Masters agile and scrum practices.
Wanted: designers of the future.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time