As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Order Management Team Leader and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services - from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?What role will you play?
- Assure the execution of more complex activities (e.g. special customers handling, controls and reporting), oversee and supervise dedicated operations and processes within an assigned team;
- Identify Talent, manage / be involved in succession planning, promote diversity, motivation and engagement in an assigned team; To give feedback to team members regarding individual performance and personal development options;
- Ensure adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures;
- Prioritize and assign tasks to ensure that the team’s resources are used effectively, and that work schedules and targets are met; To live lean governance and foster process improvement and simplification / optimization measures;
- Manage escalations within defined procedures;
- Contribute to resource planning and allocation;
- Manage the team’s KPIs and BVIs;
- Lead and coordinate Performance Review Meetings with customers / partners;
- Support the implementation of the business line roadmap/ strategy in strong alignment with my Management.
We are looking for:
- A relevant educational / academic degree or equivalent experience for the function;
- Between 2 - 5 years of experience in Siemens or in similar functions in other companies;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Proficiency in Spanish and English – minimum C2 level (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers)
- SAP knowledge (Module SD/MM/FI, others will be a plus);
- Finance, Business Analysis, Cost accounting;
- To be People oriented;
- To be a Team Player with a strong customer focus and results & quality orientation; To create an open environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- To be honest and transparent in every situation, positive or difficult;
- To be bold, decisive and courageous;
- Good business and social networking skills;
- To be curious about new technologies and trends;
- Good organization skills;
- A continuous learning attitude;
- Driving innovation with digital mindset.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time