Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges
Functions and responsibilities of the role:
• Software development for Siemens Mobility embedded solutions.
• C/C++ software design, implementation, test, and debug. Using techniques for SIL2 and SIL4 according to standard EN50128.
• Assume the responsibilities assigned during the software development lifecycle, including design specification, implementation, testing, and release.
• Work in an international and multi-discipline development team, leading the development of assigned software components. Collaborate with subcontracted teams, defining scope and reviewing deliverables.
• Software engineer (computer science, electronics, automation, telecommunications).
• Language English and Spanish, written and spoken.
• Experience in C/C++ software development for real time control equipment, for Linux embedded operating system. Valuable experience in ARM processors.
• Knowledge of IP networks. Valuable experience in network protocols development based over UDP and TCP.
• Knowledge of requirements management tools such as DOORS and change management tools.
• Expert knowledge of configuration management tools like Gitlab. Valuable experience in software test automation tools.
• Knowledge of Agile (Scrum).
• Valuable experience in standards EN50128 and MISRA C.
• Teamwork, technical leadership, and focus on results.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.