As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS? Check out here!
Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services - from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Review, validate and process customer sales orders, ensuring their completeness, accuracy and compliance with current business rules and policies;
- Conduct technical and/or administrative tasks, mainly pre-defined support activities for service operations and delivery (Quotes, Process incoming orders, inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services);
- Perform order management for assigned customers within ERP system;
- Clarify order discrepancies with business units and customers;
- Resolve and investigate customer and business unit inquiries, support customers remotely and onsite, and provide 1st level user support in case of arising commercial and/or technical issues;
- Act as interface between customers and Siemens business units / factories / Service Technicians / Engineers and Sales Representatives to resolve complex issues and questions;
- Ensure high quality in all communication on behalf of Siemens with end customer to guarantee their satisfaction.
We are looking for:
- Proficiency in French orally and in writing to freely communicate with customers and internal stakeholders;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.);
- SAP knowledge (Module MM/FI and SD, others will be a plus) University Degree in University Degree in Business Management & Administration (Small Business Management; Operational Commercial Management; Negotiation/Digitization/Customer Relations) or equivalent;
- Service Attitude and customer focus;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and in writing);
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
- Problem solving and fast thinking skills to resolve daily management issues;
- Accuracy and the ability to multi-task which will help to be successful.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time