Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to helping innovative manufacturer’s world-wide design, manufacture and deploy groundbreaking products faster. With the resources of a global organization and the energy of a start-up company, we have fun together while delivering emerging marketing services that improve our customers experience and Siemens marketing operational efficiency.
Siemens DI SW is looking for a data leader who will deliver the capabilities and infrastructure to support the transformation to SaaS. This role will be responsible for crafting the vision and executing the strategies to optimize and streamline how we measure and monitor our SaaS program. The successful candidate will build the infrastructure for advanced customer behavior analytics and deliver insights and strategic recommendations to the business to increase conversion of new customers, expansion of existing customers and adoption. Collaborating with other corporate functions, the Director of SaaS Analytics will create the data vision and implement strategies to enable Siemens DISW to achieve a successful and profitable transformation. This position will be measured on the successful execution of driving key business decisions company-wide and facilitating the culture of experimentation. Test, learn, scale.
Are you a passionate thought-leader? ... This role requires a leader that possess the willingness to explore new technology and the ability to change how people view and use data.
• Construct and lead functional teams within the Global Strategy and Marketing SaaS Data and Analytics group
• Provide direct management and technical leadership to four functional SaaS groups: Analytics & Tools, Stakeholder Enablement, Project Strategy, and exploratory data techniques.
• Lead and coordinate all aspects of onboarding process and development of next generation data analytics talent
• Build and deliver monthly reporting and updates to customers and senior leadership
• Define enablement activities to drive adoption of metrics by the key stakeholders
• Planning, execution, and management of a multi-million-dollar annual budget
• Collaborate with internal IT and CTO to instrument all customer facing transactional systems
• Partner with business owners and key collaborators as a data liaison for the cloud leadership team.
• Take business ownership for building and maintaining SaaS KPI’s and metrics
• Socialize and be the evangelist for the overall SaaS analytics vision across all teams, including C-level staff
• Build a culture of experimentation; test, learn and scale to production
• Develop and maintain a roadmap of SaaS data analytics projects and technologies
• Initiate data projects and strategies to collect incremental data needed for analytics
• Define data requirements for pushing alerts, along with KPI monitoring for business metric owners
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 5+ years of experience with SaaS and enterprise software products or services
• 8 + years of Management experience with a minimum of three or more direct reports
• A true transformative change artist and business leader; comfortable in a culture of disruption
• Track record of defining and implementing Cloud analytics and metrics at scale
• Solid “How to” skills in collaborating with peers, stakeholders, and senior leadership
• Ability to communicate and present business value to all levels and functions in the organization
• Strong analytical skills; able to draw conclusions and drive action from data
• Ability to decipher and monetize data in a standardized format
• Be Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity
• Show flexibility, with the keen ability to juggle multiple programs with competing priorities
• Proven experience and passion working with technical and non-technical stakeholders
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.