- Knowledge of netlist optimization, timing optimization and/or logic synthesis is required
- Strong in programming skill with working experience in C/C++, strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Strong knowledge of algorithm development, data structure designing and debugging skill
- Strong Knowledge in Verilog/System Verilog/VHDL will be preferred
- Knowledge of multithreaded and multi-processor implementation in Linux is a plus
- Prior experience of working on synthesis, physical design, and/or place & route software is highly recommended
- Prior experience with large scale software development and team projects is highly recommended
- Knowledge of Linux, Tcl, and scripting language is a plus
- Excellent English language communication skill
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.