Electrical Products Modification Tech (Entry Level)
How can you help us craft the future as an Electrical Products Modification Tech?
We are looking for the very best candidates who are dedicated to working safely, yet efficiently, and can work on many production orders at once! If you take pride in your work and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, we want to talk with you!
Compensation: $18.50 hourly + benefits
What are your responsibilities?
- Assembles and/or modifies electrical control products orders based on customer specifications, electrical diagrams, schematics, and control options.
- Responsible for performing the physical tasks involved in the assembly, modification, testing, packaging and distributing of finished goods products and materials.
- Uses specific approved process job instructions to assemble, modify, wire, test and trouble shoot using hand tools, electrical testing equipment and SAP desktop functions.
- May use, but not limited to, power equipment such as a forklift, hand tools, torque wrenches, wire strippers, crimpers, and other modification methods.
- Monitor warehouse organization and cleanliness and assure that daily clean-up is performed as defined in the 5S program.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Must pass and maintain forklift certification test for all types of lifts in operation and certification for processing and handling Hazardous Materials.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have clear written and oral communication skills.
- Basic tool handling skills attention to detail, ability to learn and follow written and verbal instructions.
- High capacity for reasoning, problem solving, and the ability to think critically.
What other skills would help you with this role?
- Electronic/Mechanical Engineering and/or Mechanical/Automotive repair experience, basic electrical wiring, fluke meter, control switches.
- Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external contacts.
- Ability to use hands to tap, touch, handle, and/or feel.
- Ability to perform lifting up to 10lbs regularly and 75lbs occasionally.
- Ability to bend, stoop, twist, reach, kneel, crouch, walk and stand.
- Basic SAP & RF Scan knowledge and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. Siemens is rigorously demonstrating the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.