We're looking for a dynamic Logistics Clerk that will participate in the planning, scheduling and monitoring of the movement of materials through the production cycle. Participate in determining material requirements. Provide semi-complex clerical support to purchasing and materials management in data entry, filing, coordinating paper flow. Respond to inquiries relating to packing lists and shipping instruction. Compile and maintain records such as time, date, quantity, source and destination of materials received or shipped; inputs data into shipping and/or purchasing systems; prepares charts and reports from purchasing-related databases. Participate in inventory audits on a regular basis to detect discrepancies.
- Provide support to floor personnel regarding RF and Replenishment issues
- Serve as main point of contact with Customer Service (including answering phones, emails, etc.)
- Assist overall workflow of the office including Carrier Pick up/scheduling, Updating shipments and expedite requests as needed
- Customer Service communication tools such as Philos and CA6
- Responsible for BOL and Shipping doc filing
- Responsible for executing all desktop adjustments on behalf of department in order to support inventory accuracy
- Responsible for managing check in/out process for equipment daily
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma
- Minimum 1-2 years of successful experience in a large distribution facility
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of order management and selection
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Lean certification, specifically Kaizen or 5S certifications
- Expert SAP experience
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.