Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
The UJ (User Journey) Lead will drive the implementation (development and testing) of data driven solutions on the Rail Enterprise Asset Management System.
He/she is responsible to manage the development team solution in relation to a specific use case and need to translate business requirements into a technical specification.
- Oversee and drive software development and deployment teams comprising of Business Intelligence (BI), Webapp developer, Data Engineers, Data Scientist, DevOps Engineer to ensure on-time software delivery
- oordinates and manage resources to effectively ensure successful execution of the software implementation workstream
- Track progress, monitor and manage any impediments, risks, issues, and changes during software implementation phase
- Management of stakeholder expectations and requirements
- Identify key weaknesses in current software implementation process and drive process improvements
- Collaborate with internal teams including Business Architects and Solution Architects to ensure right solutions are implemented
- Cultivate talent; build strong morale; motivate and inspire the team to want to exceed expectations
- Resource planning
- Contribute to Software Release Notes documentation
- Coordinate with technical workstreams (DE, DA, BI, Web) on data loading and internal smoke test activities Work with Deployment team on release activities
- Work with Test Manager to schedule resources for testing, issues identification, debrief sessions
- Coordinate bug fixing activities internally
- Work with Test Manager to schedule re-testing and bug closure after redeployment
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Several years of proficiency in development and testing roles, with at least 3 years in lead function role
- Full life cycle experience in the field of software development
- Experience of software development methodologies
- Strong Experience in Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, HBase, Cassandra, Hive, Presto und Spark
- Strong Experience in DevOps processes and tools (automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment (CICD), configuration management, serverless architecture)
- Ability to clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals
- IT governance, operation and system management knowledge
- An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
- Demonstrated organizational, project and program management planning skills Siemens Unrestricted
- Experience working with software quality management approaches, techniques, and principles
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills, and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time