Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
- Setup and maintain CICD process and tools.
- Accelerating the time-to-market and low-cost delivery of digital solutions on customer site and on public cloud.
- Automation of installation, configuration, management of digital solutions in a secure environment
- Production system operation including system maintenance and monitoring, ensuring high availability, regular application upgradation, troubleshooting, performance tuning.
- Supports troubleshooting during production operations
- Perform software maintenance, production incident problem management, root cause identification, problem solving.
- Research current and upcoming new technologies, tools to improve whole process of delivery and production operations
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of DevOps engineering experience in a production environment.
- Must have customer-first attitude
- Deployment and management of digital application deployments on public cloud or on-premise data center.
- Solid knowledge and comprehensive understanding about Linux, script programming, container management (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
- Solid knowledge and comprehensive understanding about RDBMS(e.g. PostgreSQL),NoSQL database(e.g. InfluxDB, JanusGraph)
- Experience in developing, deploying and administering CICD process and tools such as Jenkins, git, JIRA
- Network experience with router, switch, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP and Web Application firewall
- Experience in monitoring tools and log management solutions (e.g Prometheus, Grafana)
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML and JSON
- Familiarity with public cloud (e.g. Ali Cloud, AWS)
- High-energy, team player, detail-oriented, proactive and work under pressure in a dynamic and fast paced environment with frequent and on-time releases
- Strong performance tuning, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills with English(working language) and Mandarin
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Pls find more information at
Siemens official website:
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time