Job title – Process Analyst – Purchase to Pay (Accounting Professional – A/P)
provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from
purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play
· Handle P2P process, tools & technology and should collaborate with technical teams with a view to further enhance methods and processes of PR to PO/GRN/Accounts Payable. Ensure ownership of process exceptions for smooth functioning of the processes to avoid business impacts
· Continuous performance review of automated P2P tools and solutions and handle exceptions, if any. Also ensure to minimize such exceptions and meeting customer expectations
· Prepare innovative dashboard and publish various monthly MIS, adhoc /periodic reports to internal and respective Business Units with a view to improve quality of associated actions
· Perform process analytics like supplier performance, Lead time adherence etc
· Providing process walkthrough to vendors and work closely with customer to improve vendor adaptability to digitalized of P2P process.
· Coordinate with relevant teams for implementation of improvement projects.
· Works closely with purchase managers to ensure awareness of any actions and/or problems in the concerned area, affecting their relationship with suppliers.
· Maintain high first pass automation yield %.
· Support rollouts of new tools.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Min. 4 yrs. of experience in SCM/P2P/AP Analytics domain
· Expert level knowledge of operational procurement process, especially PR to PO, GRN, GRIR clearing activities. (Projects, Factories and services)
· Expert knowledge on P2P cycle & SAP MM Module, Strong in excel,
· Analytical ability to identify problems and the ability to methodically seek resolutions
· Good communication skills with problem solving ability
· Excellent interpersonal skills and customer first outlook
· Project Management and customer facing
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time