Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our Philippines team as a Cash & Credit Officer (Contract).
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the collection of Accounts Receivable (A/R), reducing delinquency for assigned accounts, applying credit and collections in a timely manner including the clearing of withholding tax (CWT).
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment to be responsible for pro-actively monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts - Customer calls, account adjustments, customer reconciliations, dunning and recommendation for legal action.
- You will also perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Cash and Credit Collection department.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-ph
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Business Administration or related discipline with 3 years of working experience in relevant area
- You have strong analytics to understand the business model, derive, and articulate recommendations from findings
- You have basic understanding of CRM, CS, SCM, and PLM processes to prevent possible delay in generating cash
- You have sound knowledge of IT systems (ERP/SAP) as well as MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Professional experience in Receivable management is preferred
Your personality and skills:
- You possess excellent communication and negotiation skills to manage organization as well as expectations and provide transparency in complex matrix environment
- You have great ability to lead, motivate, influence, and develop diverse teams
- You are strong in interpersonal skills
- You have excellent multi-tasking skills, thrives on challenges and are self-driven
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time