- Your goal as QMiP/QMiS (f/m/diverse) is to proactively support the project managers/service managers on their way to effective action by planning, monitoring, ensuring and reporting appropriate activities - as an expert, coach and partner.
- You do not shy away from repetitive activities and have the stamina to enforce process compliance in the projects/services together with the project manager/service manager.
- You act as a catalyst for continuous improvement across all project and service phases, you achieve this e.g. by sharing lessons learned and retrospectives.
- You moderate root cause analyses and risk management sessions.
- You pay attention to customer feedback and derive the appropriate measures for improvement in the projects and services.
- In particular, they are authorised to intervene at any time in the event of non-compliance with defined procedures or if the result in the project/service is jeopardised, i.e. to point out grievances and escalate them if necessary.
- As QMiP/QMiS (f/m/diverse), you will support the QM team in the following overarching tasks:
- You will conduct internal audits in the company and support external audits.
- You will actively work on improving the quality, project and service management system.
- You will support the process owners in improving and automating the company's processes and work with them to develop suitable KPIs for process control.
- In your new role, you will be a member of the quality management team and report directly to the Head of QM.
- You have a university degree in a technical field, preferably (business) informatics or comparable training.
- You have convincing professional experience in quality management in projects/services.
- You are familiar with modern software development methods (e.g. Lean, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, Continous Integration, Continous Delivery) and service management methods (e.g. ITIL, process management, DevOps).
- You are characterised by experience in dealing with project managers and service managers, which you would also like to have acquired in specialist or project responsibility.
- You have good knowledge of quality standards, project and service management and software technologies.
- You are business fluent in German and English.
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time