For our "Siemens Smart Infrastructure" – Grid Software; , We are looking for Part time Working Students (Project Management).
What are my responsibilities?
• Delivering project on time, in budget and in line with required quality,
• Leading project teams and directing subject matter experts, support functions, and third-party partners to implement customer projects and achieve project targets. Guiding, supporting, motivating and developing team members to achieve project / organization goals.
• Ensuring compliance to standards, rules and regulations. Setting necessary measures to ensure zero harm policy in environment, health and safety, set up framework to regularly check compliance of in projects and with subcontractors,
• Carrying out projects effectively to meet financial and commercial aspects using PM@Siemens,
• Developing and guiding project/program solution plans for complex and technical projects or programs.
• Defining schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource allocation management,
• Ensuring correct assignment and monitoring of cost,
• Supporting budget preparing and forecasting for projects (e.g. Order Entry, Revenue, Gross Margin),
• Identifying and financially assessing opportunities and risks, defining suitable measures for reducing risks or realizing opportunities and taking precautions for remaining risks,
• Performance controlling, forecasting and planning, commercial PM, risk management, accounting, compliance,
• Strong ability to communicate / work with international teams across different countries and cultures,
• Identifying risks and issues early that affect margin and schedule,
• Resolving issues and raises as required.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Studying in 3rd or 4th year of Electrical and/or Electronics departments
• Knowledge on SCADA Systems and Electrification Systems
• Good knowledge of English language
• Strong writing, documentation, and communication skills,
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities,
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Advanced level of knowledge in MS Office Applications
• Analytical thinking, result and quality-oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies