As IT Service Manager for our applications, you will be part of the global Siemens Healthineers IT team and will work closely with colleagues responsible for all topics related to service management.
Task and Responsibilities
- You are the End2end responsible for one or more global services
- You are the contact person for the owner organization on all technical as well as service-related questions
- You manage the product backlog and coordinate the technical implementation of IT service adjustments resulting from internal business requirements
- You are responsible for the Change, Problem and Incident Management Process
- You are responsible in creating and tracking of a roadmap as well as release management
- You run the test management for the respective service
- You plan and coordinate the go live together with your stakeholders, e.g., incl. user acceptance tests
- You manage the different vendors involved in the provisioning of the Service
- You will ensure IT System compliance (e.g., regarding quality, information security and data privacy regulation)
- You will ensure the integration of IT solutions in the company’s ecosystem
Preferably you hold a university degree in information technology, computer science or in a related field
Preferred technical Skills:
- You are experienced with various information technology areas (e.g., Software as a Service, Public Clouds, etc.).
- You are also experienced in one or more of the following areas – IT Service Management, Internet technologies, Project management, Agile frameworks, etc.
- You are knowledgeable IT system architecture and SW development
- You are experienced in Requirement Engineering
- ITIL certification is a plus
- With your analytical and structured approach, you manage the product backlog with global requirements and their interdependencies
- You have high customer orientation and analytical skills which both helps you to identify, discuss, and clarify product requirements together with the global stakeholders
- You are a team player and your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English are the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
- German language is required
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time