Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Test Architect (w/m/d).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You analyze the interoperability test needs and activities of our product development teams globally, thereby taking the agile “shift-left” approach into consideration
- You consult the product development teams on how they can improve their interoperability tests
- Further you refine and buildout the interoperability test content, methods and infrastructurewhich are offered by the Interoperability Competence Center of Siemens Healthineers
- You define new interoperability test services, based on the needs of the product development teams
- You implement new tests together with the interoperability test specialists in the team
- You coach the colleagues in the team on new test methods and test architecture
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- You have long term experience designing tests and test infrastructure, ideally interoperability tests
- It would be an advantage if you have already worked as a Test Architect
- You have proficiency in test management tooling, test automation, and tools to support testing
- Knowledge of healthcare interoperability standards like DICOM, HL7 V2, HL7 FHIR, IHE etc. would be a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Further you convince with strong people skills, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with peers, managers, and stakeholders
- You are able to follow directions with minimal supervision, and judgment to know when to escalate and ask for guidance
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of German is helpful
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time