Siemens Real Estate roots are in corporate real estate management for Siemens. In this role, we take overall responsibility for all real estate activities. We manage the portfolio, optimize space utilization, oversee operation of our real estate, including all real estate related services, are responsible for letting and sales, and implement all of Siemens' construction projects. Our aim is always to support the strategy of the company and its businesses as best we can, thus creating long-term value. Part of these services are available to other companies.
We are looking for a Commercial Property Manager to become the business/commercial partner to Property Management implementing the business strategy (commercial support for “day-to-day”-operations).
What part will you play?
- Support the Property Manager in commercial and customer-related questions (e.g. Lease In/Out process, calculation of refinancing elements).
- Prepare forecast and budget including risks & opportunities on REU-level / Execute monthly/quarterly/yearly closing activities (e.g. accruals, cost allocations, provisions) / Ensure accurate and timely financials (clean books and records).
- Drive continuous improvement of real estate costs in office and industrial locations in order to increase and optimize the respective real estate performance (e.g. IBIT optimization measures).
- Support the Regional Commercial Asset Manager in determining provisions, impairments, termination payments and price calculations. Also handling all approval management, providing and preparing all required information.
- Perform the annual settlement with tenants in alignment with the Operational Property Manager.
- Provide support for the implementation of global AM-initiatives/projects & maintenance projects.
- Ensure the implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures.
What skills and experience will you bring to the role?
- Significant experience with preparing forecasts and budgets and other commercial activities
- Experience in project maintenance and controlling and P&L review
- Accounting skills (especially knowledge of IFRS 16)
- Fluent in English, further Nordic languages would be a plus
- Preferably with real-estate background
- Team player and collaborative; open and appreciative mindset.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent would be advantageous
What we offer:
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time