IT Application Manager - RITM0061811
The IT Applications Service Manager for our application platforms will be part of the global Siemens Healthineers IT team and will work closely with business process owners and application support team (internal/external).
Task and Responsibilities:
• You are the End-to-End responsible for service management of a set of applications.
• You are the contact person for the business process owner(s) on all technical as well as service-related questions.
• Be the interface between the business with their analytical demands and the IT groups implementing them.
• As a service manager, you are technically responsible for the operation of our IT services, Continuous monitoring of cloud services, logs, Security services, Vulnerability management & timely application of required patches, Software management to ensure proper confidentiality, integrity & availability of services.
• You will ensure IT System compliance with various internal and external policies (e.g., regarding IT, quality, information security, legal and data privacy regulation).
• Support business in completing necessary IT, Infosec and Data privacy related compliances.
• Drive and participate in business continuity planning, DR testing, data back up and restoration testing.
• Managing security incidents.
• You manage and coordinate the technical implementation of IT service adjustments resulting from customer requirements.
• You are responsible for the ITSM processes such as Change, Problem and Incident Management Process.
• You are responsible for creating and tracking of a roadmap as well as release management.
• You run the test management for the respective services.
• You plan and coordinate the go live together with your stakeholders, e.g., incl. user acceptance tests.
• You manage the different vendors involved in the provisioning of the Service.
• Control of services in terms of budgets, deadlines, and quality (SLAs).
• Guarantee of customer satisfaction via service level management with monitoring of service quality (service reviews).
• You will ensure integration of IT solutions in the company’s ecosystem.
• Coordinate the implementation of requirements, ensuring compliance with process-related, functional, and technical specifications, and fulfillment of all quality-related requirements, such as documentation.
• Familiar with working in a regulated environment following defined processes, procedures to ensure quality.
Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills:
• Hold an engineering or equivalent degree in information technology, computer science or in a related field.
• 5-8 years of experience working in IT in cross-functional teams; especially in the areas of Application Life Cycle Management (ALM), Application Service Management and Project Management.
Preferred Technical Skills/Process Knowledge:
• Good knowledge and understanding of IT Applications.
• Good knowledge and understanding of front end (Angular 10 and above).
• Strong MS office skills and data visualization competence.
• Experience in Application Life Cycle Management (ALM), Application Service Management and Project Management.
• You are also experienced in the following areas – ITIL, IT Service Management (ITSM), Project management, Agile / Scrum / DevOps methodologies.
• You are knowledgeable in IT system architecture, SW Development, Systems Integration, Compliance, Cybersecurity.
• Knowledge with various information technology areas (e.g., Cloud Technologies: IaaS/PaaS/SaaS).
• ITIL / ScrumMaster / CISSP certifications will be an added advantage.
• Strong analytical, technical, functional, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• High customer orientation and focus on Quality.
• Team player with intercultural skills.
• Ability to effectively work together with colleagues and partners around the globe.
• Excellent communication and Presentation skills.
• Fluent in English verbal and written communication.
• Flexible to work in shifts
An independent, self driven, reliable and customer-oriented way of working rounds off your profile.