As Partner of Choice, our Global Business Services (GBS) center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
At GBS, we are on a digital transformation journey to shape the Shared Services Center of the Future. To this end, we use low-code development platforms like Mendix to fundamentally reinvent the way enterprise applications are developed and to create business impact for our customers much faster.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join our GBS team as Internal Auditor Trainee for our Operations Delivery Management Operational Quality Control (O DM OQC) department and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers!What role will you play?
- Support the execution and monitoring of processes;
- Support the exiting tool for internal controls;
- Follow and support internal assessment and remediating measures;
- Support daily quality checks and operation quality reviews;
- Assure the correct execution of Health & Safety, Compliance and Information Security processes;
- Responsible for monthly reports.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or similar;
- Advanced language skill of English (mandatory);
- Strong skills MS Office (advanced: excel and power point);
- Knowledge of SAP Software will be an added value;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Strong customer focus, result & quality orientation and professional ethics;
- Good communication skills, proactive and team spirit.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time