The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Support in discovering, analyzing, and refining problems by applying the different research methods.
- Support the development of wireframes, designs, and prototypes to solve complex user needs.
- Produce user interface designs employing usability principles.
- Iterating designs based on user, stakeholder, and technical feedback.
- Develop pixel perfect comps and assets for all projects.
- Conduct, in collaboration with the team, sessions to test our prototypes with users.
- Work with pattern/component libraries and design systems.
- Support on User Experience Center team projects.
We are looking for:
- A portfolio of your UX/UI projects that reveals your visual culture and references.
- Proficiency in UI design software, such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Proficiency in other design software (such as Illustrator and Photoshop) is a plus.
- Knowledge of visual design and usability principles.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Design, Web Design, Information Technology, Computer Science or other similar degree.
- Fluency in English.
What we have to offer:
You will love to have a flexible schedule policy, health insurance, support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time